Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to wear: llevar puesto, vestir
To wear se utiliza para todo lo que se lleva puesto sobre el cuerpo: ropa, gafas, sombreros, etc.
to wear glasses llevar gafas
Sin embargo cuando se trata de "llevar" algo en las manos, se utiliza to carry:
to carry a bag llevar una maleta
Este verbo es irregular:
I wear / I wore / I have worn
UK: What are you wearing? You look ridiculous.
US: I had nothing to wear so I borrowed one of your dresses.
- "Wearing this suit actually makes me feel like a better person."
- "You should be wearing a gold tutu with ballerina slippers, and a red wig."
- "Brian : I'm wearing Bruno's Brew, sir."
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "What are you wearing?"
- "Please show up on time and wear loose-fitting clothing."
- "what is that that you're wearing?"
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wear'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wear'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!