Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to wear: llevar puesto, vestir
To wear se utiliza para todo lo que se lleva puesto sobre el cuerpo: ropa, gafas, sombreros, etc.
to wear glasses llevar gafas
Sin embargo cuando se trata de "llevar" algo en las manos, se utiliza to carry:
to carry a bag llevar una maleta
Este verbo es irregular:
I wear / I wore / I have worn
UK: What are you wearing? You look ridiculous.
US: I had nothing to wear so I borrowed one of your dresses.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Please show up on time and wear loose-fitting clothing."
- "You should be wearing a gold tutu with ballerina slippers, and a red wig."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "Brian : I'm wearing Bruno's Brew, sir."
- "Wearing this suit actually makes me feel like a better person."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "what is that that you're wearing?"
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "What are you wearing?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wear'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wear'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!