Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
That worries me. Eso me preocupa.
a worry: una preocupación
That's the least of my worries. Eso es lo último que me preocupa.
worrying (news): (noticias) preocupantes
UK: I'm very worried about George. He's talking to himself.
US: Don't worry, that's nothing. Last week he was walking backwards.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "This is relatively sane and worried Gideon, saying goodbye."
- "Bad Stuff Happening Everywhere: People Worried, Not Me Though"
- "Some of my retail reports are quite worrying."
- "I'm here to set you up with a home security system. She said you were a little worried about burglars breaking in to your home."
- "Bruno : Okay Icarus, I'm ready to hear about your strategy, but I'm worried it's going to be boring."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "Worried about the American market?"
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Worry'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Worry'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!