to delete: supprimer, effacer
- "It's over because ( delete as necessary ): I have a wife / I have a sexually transmitted disease / I need space / You're becoming fat / I'm becoming a priest."
- "receiving email, deleting emails"
- "delete archived messages which are no longer necessary"
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "Enhance. Delete! Space bar!"
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "I'd appreciate it if this could remain between the two of us, so please delete this email once you've read it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Delete' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !