a democracy: une démocratie
to democratize: démocratiser
- "Democracy has already been to Kazakhstan, and England is a scary, undeveloped country that we should avoid at all costs."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "I know the perfect destination to bring Democracy!"
- "I'm going away for a few days because I'm bringing Democracy to Peacenikland"
- "Democracy's mother is a woman that I want to sleep with."
- "When and where are we bringing Democracy?"
thing with Democracy doesn't work out."
- "Brian : The daughter's name is Democracy?"
- "Edward : Oh I get it, Democracy is the name of a girl!"
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country... like on vacation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Democracy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !