a department store: un grand magasin (type "Galeries Lafayette")
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores"
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Department store' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !