a department store: un grand magasin (type "Galeries Lafayette")
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores"
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Department store' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !