just as (I was arriving): au moment où, juste quand (j'arrivais)
just as (you described): juste comme, exactement comme (tu l'avais décrit)
- "A quick-thinking pedestrian, who happened to pass by just as the suspicious youths entered the bank, helped police solve the crime in record time."
- "Just as I was packing up my things, Horatio stumbled into my office wearing nothing but a loincloth."
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "She is just as organized and meticulous as Icarus himself, so they scheduled their first date for next Friday, two full months after they first met."
- "I believe everyone here knows each other, but just as a formality, let me introduce you all once more."
- "The winners will play the Italians in the final, who are just as hot by the way."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Just as' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !