Is that a new dress you're wearing? Portez-vous une nouvelle robe?
newest le plus nouveau
- "THX-1134 : It means that you need to learn a new language, Mr Warbuckle."
- "You may even get a chance to see me perform, as I have been given a small part in the film. Could this be the beginning of a new career for yours truly?"
- "Honestly Mr. Capone, now we have to find a new accountant!"
- "You're new here, so check it out, man."
- "Looks like I'll need to find a new lawyer too!"
- "Apparently he needs it for a new perfume."
- "Icarus : Well, we're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Don't wanna be an American idiot, Don't want a nation under the new media"
- "I'll let you get to know your new friends, Jermaine."
- "It's Brian Jones, your new assistant!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'New' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !