Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
Philip is always trying to win Bruno's approval. Philip cherche toujours à gagner l'approbation de Bruno.
to give something a stamp of approval donner son accord à quelque chose
- "And unless you have my approval, Delavigne will never get that permit to build a new retail store."
- "And most of them stock either Kalvin Krime or Grevelon, so I can only assume that there's been approval from the distributors."
- "This terrifies me, but we need FDA approval if we want to continue selling our products on the US market."
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Approval' ? Partagez-le avec nous !