to attack (sbdy): attaquer, agresser (qq'un)
an attack: une attaque, une agression
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "It's a two-pronged attack."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "No I think it says bear attack."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "Philip : Bear Attack."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attack' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !