Note that the word "beloved" can be pronounced with either three syllables ("be-lov-ed") or two ("be-loved").
Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer... He will be missed. Epoux bien-aimé, père dévoué, excellent surfer... Il nous manquera.
This book is beloved by children everywhere. Ce livre est aimé de tous les enfants.
UK: Beloved husband, devoted father, excellent surfer. He will be missed.
US: This book is beloved by children everywhere.
- "Your beloved Ivana BümBüm has been photographed taking cocaine!"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Gymglish user, my beloved, I love you now, always and forever."
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish "Bubbles", a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Beloved' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !