a colleague: un collègue
Let me introduce you to my colleague Susan Bliss. Permettez-moi de vous présenter à ma collègue Susan Bliss.
- "Polly : Hello fellow colleagues!"
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "Brian : Sensei, we're colleagues of Icarus Quincy, the man who murdered one of your karate students."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "Dearest Colleagues"
- "Philip : What's happening colleagues?"
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and alongside me for this very special press conference is my colleague and partner, Horatio Oléré."
- "Pity colleagues in close proximity"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Colleague' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !