Traduction I must say
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
I must say...: je dois dire...
I must say that the movie last night was horrible. Je dois dire que le film d'hier soir était horrible.
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "Hannah : I'm not that impressed, I must say."
- "I must say you're even more beautiful than I expected."
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "So, I've read your resumé and I must say I was rather impressed."
- "After reading both of your e-mails yesterday, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'I must say' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'I must say' ? Partagez-le avec nous !