Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
Is that a new dress you're wearing? Portez-vous une nouvelle robe?
newest le plus nouveau
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Horatio : Nothing new."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'New' ? Partagez-le avec nous !