a newspaper: un journal (papier)
- "Applicant : Well, like I said, I'm calling about a job that I saw in yesterday's newspaper."
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
- "We were cited in a few local newspapers for our participation in recycling and tree-planting programs."
- "Representing the Amazon daily newspaper: El Cocodrilo, here is Mr. Horatio Oléré."
- "Do you wish you could sit down and read the newspaper every morning like everyone else?"
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's "Sunday Roast" newspaper."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Newspaper' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !