Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
sorry: désolé, navré, pardon, mes excuses
I'm sorry I'm late. Je suis désolé d'être en retard.
- "Sorry, just the one question please."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied"
- "I'm so sorry Susie, I've got to get it."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "Sorry you can't get through."
- "I was so sorry to hear that you were dead."
- "Good morning ladies and gentle- Sorry, let me try again."
- "Well the thing is - I'm sorry."
- "Peter : Sorry buddy, but you're a witness."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Sorry' ? Partagez-le avec nous !