Übersetzung & Definition
(Can I have) a bit more (rum?): (Kann ich) etwas mehr Rum (haben?)
- "Why don't you tell me a little bit more about the program. It's e-learning, is that right?"
- "Horatio : You are a little bit more of a man than you were 5 minutes ago."
- "I'm simply asking if you wouldn't mind meeting with me regularly so that we might explore your feelings a bit more."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Moira : Could you try to be a bit more objective, Rupert?"
- "I think you can say something a bit more positive."
- "Brian : Right, could you be a bit more specific?"
- "I hope that you all learned a little bit more about each other."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'A bit more'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.