Übersetzung & Definition
a line (of cosmetics): eine (Kosmetik-) Linie
This is one of our most successful lines. Dies ist eine unserer erfolgreichsten Linien.
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions."
- "Industry pundits, however, are already calling the new line an attempt to capitalize on the hype surrounding environmental awareness."
- "A unisex line is something Delavigne really needs."
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Susie : As I mentioned in my email, we are considering marketing a unisex line of products which obviously would appeal to both male and female consumers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'A line (of merchandise)'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.