Übersetzung A line (of merchandise)
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Susie : As I mentioned in my e-mail, we are considering marketing a unisex line of products which obviously would appeal to both male and female consumers."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Industry pundits, however, are already calling the new line an attempt to capitalize on the hype surrounding environmental awareness."
- "Furthermore they have decided to add our line of lotions to their shelves."
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "Delavigne set to release new eco-friendly line of perfumes"
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'A line (of merchandise)'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!