Übersetzung & Definition
We prefer cash, but checks are also acceptable. Wir ziehen Bargeld vor, aber wir akzeptieren auch Schecks.
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "He needs to learn that this sort of behavior isn't acceptable in a business environment."
- "Unfortunately none of the three apartments I visited were acceptable."
- "This is, obviously, unacceptable behaviour."
- "I'm sure you will join me in condemning this unacceptable behavior."
- "You of all people should know that "Indian giver" isn't an acceptable term."
- "Before I accepted his kind offer, I decided to ask you if this would be acceptable to you."
- "Bruno : Yes, it's acceptable."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Acceptable'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.