Übersetzung & Definition
an adult: ein Erwachsener
an adult (film): (ein Film) für Erwachsene
adult fare Erwachsenentarif
- "Silence, you dirty adults!"
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- ""Sleep is essential... at least 8 hours for most adults... lack of sleep leads to bad health... high blood pressure... heart disease... poor performance at work"... Ey up, that sounds serious!"
- "Most adults need 7-8 hours of sleep each night."
- "Reporter : Are you a baby that's still a baby who can talk, or are you somehow a baby that's like an adult but can talk?"
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
- "Bruno : The Adult Channel."
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "We're both adults."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Adult'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.