Übersetzung & Definition
an advantage: ein Vorteil
There are several advantages to choosing this project. Es gibt mehrere Vorteile bei der Wahl dieses Projekts.
a disadvantage: ein Nachteil
to take advantage (of a situation, of a person): einen Vorteil (aus einer Situation) ziehen, (eine Person) ausnutzen
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Icarus : That's a distinct advantage in my line of work."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Listen, I'm beginning to see the advantages of this endeavor."
- "Below are the key advantages of Loman's, the company I recommend that we choose."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "The only disadvantage is that some workers need to use both of their hands to operate machinery."
- "Eating locally, when possible, certainly has advantages both in terms of environmental impact and taste."
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Advantage'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.