Übersetzung & Definition
South Africa: Südafrika
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "Edward : Where's that? Africa?"
- "We adopted an African child together."
- "African Honey-Bee Thorax"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "I can't make it on Friday: I just arrived in South Africa, and I'll be here for three weeks."
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "The time difference between Africa and the States always confuses me, but I think I've got it figured out finally!"
- "My predecessor, Mobu1, told me about this program. I should have listened to him. -Mobu2, Africa."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Africa'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...