Übersetzung & Definition
to approach: annähern
The deadline is approaching. Der Abgabetermin nähert sich.
an approach: eine Annäherung, ein Ansatz
You have an innovative approach to marketing. Sie haben einen innovativen Marketingansatz.
UK: That's an interesting approach.
US: My birthday is approaching. I want a puppy.
- "But really it's a unique approach to language learning."
- "Glen : Alright everyone, we're approaching the end of our yogic journey."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by email, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Brian : Now Lucie, we're approaching Bruno's office."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "A "one size fits all" approach is outdated and unsuccessful."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Approach'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.