Übersetzung & Definition
As you know, (I don't like dogs): Wie du weißt, (mag ich keine Hunde)
As you may already know, we are looking for a new director of sales. Wie Sie vielleicht schon wissen, sind wir auf der Suche nach einem neuen Verkaufsleiter.
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "Brian : Bruno, Horatio, as you know, Chuk-Chuk and I have been meditating together a lot recently."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen..."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'As you know'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.