Übersetzung & Definition
at least: zumindest
At least you didn't miss the train. Zumindest hast du nicht den Zug verpasst.
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'At least'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.