Übersetzung & Definition
(I can read and watch TV) at the same time: (Ich kann lesen und fernsehen) zur selben Zeit
Albert has been seeing two women at the same time for 20 years! Albert ging 20 Jahre lang mit zwei Frauen gleichzeitig aus.
- "Jean : I heard about a terrible pigeon epidemic where pigeons are dying and flying at the same time."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "I can't reveal that information because... at the same time"
- "You'll want to summarise what you've been talking about earlier, and at the same time politely establish your authority at the podium."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "Or perhaps you'd like to come to my book club which takes place at the same time on Tuesday evenings?"
- "He then burns the paper with a lighter, while singing and dancing at the same time."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'At the same time'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...