Übersetzung Be capable of
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
- "Brian : I didn't know he was capable of such violence."
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "Miss Bliss does seem more than capable of fulfilling her duties as the director of public relations, and she even gave me a very concise explanation on rudimentary marketing strategies in foreign markets."
- "You're all capable of sorting out a printer jam on your own."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "She's incredibly thorough, and very capable of putting the right spin on this situation."
- "You know with all these new corporate tax regulations and restrictions, I'm glad our accounting department, which is you, is capable of organizing our paperwork so efficiently."
- "And did you know that well-rested people are more capable of creative problem solving?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Be capable of'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!