Übersetzung & Definition
to become (rich and famous): (reich und berühmt) werden
- "Philip, Hannah, Brian, and Edward, you will become "Team B"."
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company has also become a leader on the environmental front."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and an elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Become'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.