Übersetzung & Definition
before (nightfall): vor (Einbruch der Dunkelheit)
The report should have been finished before the meeting! Der Bericht hätte vor der Besprechung fertig gestellt werden sollen!
before (the court): vor (Gericht)
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Before you see him, however, I have some bad news."
- "But before I tell you about it, you must promise me that you will help me."
- "Reverend : Now, Edward Moon and Jean Marron are going to sing a song to Philip before he finally departs."
- "We must come up with a plan quickly, before nightfall."
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Before'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.