Übersetzung & Definition
Beijing: Peking, Beijing
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called "Beijing, China"."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Wang Automotive (Beijing, formerly "Xiao's Car Parts", acquired in June 1994, 83% ownership)"
- "Anyway, I need you to book a hotel room for my trip to Beijing."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping "Pong" Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "Harold : Beijing!"
- "Wang's youngest son Lee took the reins using aggressive tactics: Lee's elder brother Yao, the leading candidate for the position, was found hospitalized in Beijing with both legs broken and his ear missing."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Beijing'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.