Übersetzung & Definition
Look both ways before crossing the street. Schaut in beide Richtungen, bevor ihr die Straße überquert.
He is both my brother and my friend. Er ist zugleich mein Bruder und mein Freund.
both (you) and (me): sowohl (du) als auch (ich)
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "I assume you both want to go?"
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Both'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.