Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Both'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!