Übersetzung & Definition
the bottom (shelf): der Ablage(boden)
Please lock the bottom drawer before you leave. Bitte schließe die untere Schublade ab, bevor du gehst.
the bottom (of the sea): der (Meeres-) Boden
I found my wallet at the bottom of the trash can. Ich habe meine Brieftasche unten im Mülleimer gefunden.
the bottom floor wird manchmal als Bezeichnung für "das Erdgeschoss" benutzt.
the bottom: der Hintern
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "So he has a giant bottom, or he must measure 5 meters!"
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Jean : Luna, please, I have never touched anyone's bottom. But what if someone touches me?"
- "Polly : In the bottom, left-hand drawer of your desk, sir."
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Bottom'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.