Übersetzung & Definition
a brand (of clothing): eine (Kleider-) Marke
- "Slick Brand Solutions"
- "The Delavigne brand is important to me."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "We're going to relaunch YouBeauty.com with a stronger focus on luxury brands."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Brand'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.