Übersetzung & Definition
(a) bright (future): (eine) rosige (Zukunft)
bright: hell, lebendig, gescheit
UK: Your son is very bright: a boy like him has a very bright future!
US: The sun is the brightest thing in the sky.
- "Bravo, Mr. Delavigne, you have a bright future ahead of you, my boy."
- "I truly feel that this company has unlimited potential for growth, and our future is so bright!"
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "We have a new sales staff made up of bright young executives, and it takes time to train them, it's as simple as that."
- "The future's bright."
- "Brian : Icarus, you're bright red!"
- "Philip : Bells on bobtail ring, singing spirits bright, oh what fun it is to laugh and sing, a sleighing song tonight!"
- "It's so bright!"
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Bright'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.