Übersetzung & Definition
a businessman: ein Geschäftsmann
Aufgepasst im Plural: businessmen
a businesswoman: eine Geschäftsfrau
Aufgepasst im Plural businesswomen
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example."
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example..."
- "No businessmen wearing suits, just groupies and rock "n" roll babes wearing... well... not much at all!"
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
- "I'm a businessman, I do business, man."
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
- "Apparently every serious businessman needs one, or that was the gist of it."
- "Chinese businessmen are no longer content to dominate the production end as they have for the last few decades;"
- "It's a business trip, and I am a businessman, so I decided to go business class."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Businessman'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...