Übersetzung Call in
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Get up on the bed and I'll call the nurse in."
- "The last time something like this happened, he called in an expert lawyer to help me get my life back to normal."
- "Narrator : In the cutthroat world of business negotiations, the Delavigne sales department has called in the help of a very special employee."
- "Monique : Please fill out these forms, and have a seat in the waiting room. The nurse will call you in shortly."
- "Brent : Candy, we've heard that the National Guard has been called in to help the evacuation effort."
- "I did call you in here to invite you to London, but I only have one extra ticket."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Call in'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!