Übersetzung & Definition
to call (someone) in: (jemanden) hereinrufen, hinzuziehen
We have to call in an expert. Wir müssen einen Experten hinzuziehen.
- "I did call you in here to invite you to London, but I only have one extra ticket."
- "Monique : Please fill out these forms, and have a seat in the waiting room. The nurse will call you in shortly."
- "Narrator : In the cutthroat world of business negotiations, the Delavigne sales department has called in the help of a very special employee."
- "Get up on the bed and I'll call the nurse in."
- "The last time something like this happened, he called in an expert lawyer to help me get my life back to normal."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Brent : Candy, we've heard that the National Guard has been called in to help the evacuation effort."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Call in'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.