Übersetzung & Definition
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): ein (Stadt-, Gesundheits-) Zentrum
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "This year's conference will take place in the Kennedy Suite at the Boston Heights Conference Center (Boston, Massachusetts) on the 21st of August."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Center-noun'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.