Übersetzung & Definition
CEO (chief executive officer): Geschäftsführer, Firmenchef, Vorstandsvorsitzender
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Ceo'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.