Übersetzung & Definition
a chance: eine Chance, eine Gelegenheit
Note that chance is not synonymous with "luck" in English.
to chance: riskieren, wagen
- "Here's your chance to get away from all the hubbub back in San Francisco for a little bit of well-deserved rest and relaxation!"
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "You may even get a chance to see me perform, as I have been given a small part in the film. Could this be the beginning of a new career for yours truly?"
- "It's a lot smaller than Delavigne, but with the right man in charge, it has the chance to grow, and grow, and grow..."
- "It's a great chance to sample traditional English food!"
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "This is the chance to get a bit of perspective on life outside of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Oh baby, give me one more chance"
- "So if you've got what it takes to write a hit tune, this is your chance."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Chance'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.