Übersetzung Check (verb)
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I checked my watch, everything was okay."
- "Hannah : Yes, the last time I checked."
- "But when I checked my pockets, I didn't have enough to pay."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "But have you checked another folder?"
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "One time I woke up in the morning, and he was checking all my text messages."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "I checked our auto insurance as you requested."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Check (verb)'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!