Übersetzung & Definition
to choose: wählen
Have you chosen a gift yet? Haben Sie schon ein Geschenk ausgesucht?
There are three options to choose from. Es stehen drei Optionen zur Auswahl.
Dieses Verb ist unregelmäßig:
I choose / I chose / I have chosen
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "To help us better deal with your complaint, please choose from the following menu"
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Choose'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.