Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "So bring me your babies, just label them clearly so that I know which one belongs to whom. No one will get hurt, I promise."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "Brian : Sorry, I don't think I heard you clearly."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "But your expense form clearly says that you flew business class."
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "-Do you mind if I ask you why you're interested in a position for which you're clearly overqualified?"
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Clearly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!