Übersetzung & Definition
(Where did this car) come from?: Woher kam (dieses Auto)?
Where do you come from?: Woher kommen Sie?
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Our first question comes from Lauren, in beautiful Swaziland."
- "And I was always wondering where the baby pigeons come from. Maybe they come from the sky..."
- "Susie, our next question comes from Gary from Tokyo."
- "This is where many of our most powerful fragrances come from. Knock knock, Horatio?"
- "And I was wondering, where do baby pigeons come from?"
- "Where did you come from?"
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "We don't get many gays where I come from."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Come from'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.