Übersetzung & Definition
it has come to my attention that...: ich habe festgestellt, dass...
Ein häufig gebrauchter Ausdruck, um einen Brief oder eine Rede anzufangen.
- "It has recently come to Bruno's attention that you fired Karen Hughes, a retail manager who came to you in order to offer you her resignation."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "It has recently come to my attention that our security system here at Delavigne is terribly inadequate."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "It has come to my attention that McGillicutty's has yet to stock Delavigne goods."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of my employees, Jean Marcel Marron, was arrested this afternoon on charges of reckless endangerment and driving without a US driver's license."
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "It has come to my attention that there is a live animal on this plane, and due to customs regulations, we will have to land the plane in Guatemala."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Come to my attention'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.