Übersetzung Come up
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Jean come up here!"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "If everyone could come up to my office before the end of this week to pick a name out of a hat (although truth be told, I don't own any hats, so we'll be using an envelope), I would appreciate it."
- "(On intercom) Polly, tell Horatio to come up here right now."
- "What's coming up after the break, Brent?"
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Edward Yeah, it's not as if he's going to come up and say hello to us!"
- "Mr. Cheeter, since you seem to enjoy using my classroom as a platform for your buffoonery, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Don't be one of them. Come up here and give it your best shot."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Come up'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!