Übersetzung & Definition
(A message) came up (on the screen): (Eine Nachricht) erschien (auf dem Bildschirm)
Come up (to my bedroom, I want to show you sthg): Komm herauf (in mein Schlafzimmer, ich will dir etwas zeigen)
(I am very stressed with this test) coming up: (Der) bevorstehende (Test beunruhigt mich sehr)
- "What's coming up after the break, Brent?"
- "Edward Yeah, it's not as if he's going to come up and say hello to us!"
- "Edward Yeah, it's not as if he's going to come up and say "hello" to us!"
- "Don't be one of them. Come up here and give it your best shot."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Mr. Cheeter, since you seem to enjoy using my classroom as a platform for your buffoonery, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "If everyone could come up to my office before the end of this week to pick a name out of a hat (although truth be told, I don't own any hats, so we'll be using an envelope), I would appreciate it."
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Jean come up here!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Come up'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.