Übersetzung & Definition
to communicate (an idea): (eine Idee) vermitteln
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Seitdem ich meinen Kopf an der Kastentür gestoßen habe, habe ich begonnen mit Jemima zu kommunizieren. -Aber wer ist Jemima? -Jemima ist mein Hamster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by email.
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "I think that we're really going to be able to communicate after all."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Communicate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.