Übersetzung & Definition
to conduct (an interview, an orchestra): (ein Interview) führen, durchführen, (ein Orchester) leiten
To conduct oneself Sich benehmen, sich verhalten
To conduct an interview Ein Gespräch führen
Your conduct (is unacceptable!): Dein Benehmen (ist inakzeptabel!)
(iron) conducts electricity: (Eisen) leitet Elektrizität
UK: I will be conducting this interview via telephone.
US: Young man, your conduct is unacceptable.
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "You could use these as the starting point for a discussion with your staff who conduct interviews."
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Conduct'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...