Übersetzung & Definition
to confirm: bestätigen
a confirmation: eine Bestätigung
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
- "However, I can confirm that you must all assemble at the staff parking lot at 6PM on Friday."
- "Visual on tutu: confirmed."
- "Now please call again the day before the flight to confirm, or Mr. Delavigne will be stuck with the standard food."
- "Mr. Jones, can you confirm that this is your wife?"
- "Danica : I can neither confirm nor deny that I would like a cheesecake with extra whipped cream and a cup of coffee."
- "We have received your planet's tax return, and confirm it has been completed correctly."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Please note this fax is just a confirmation;"
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Confirm'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.