Übersetzung & Definition
consequently: folglich, somit
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Consequently'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.