Übersetzung & Definition
consequently: folglich, somit
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for, at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Consequently'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...