Übersetzung & Definition
to contract (a disease): sich (mit einer Krankheit) infizieren, sich (eine Krankheit) zuziehen
Did you contract any diseases on your trip? Hast du dir während deiner Reise Krankheiten zugezogen?
a contract: ein Vertrag
- "Specifically, I'll need 5 copies of this contract copied and collated."
- "Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, or better yet fax the contract (signed in duplicate) to my office."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "Just sign this contract with me and you'll be going places!"
- "However, we don't want to run the risk of contracting this or other viruses in the future, so here are some words of friendly advice"
- "It appears that you neglected to sign the licensing contract for our co-branding deal in duplicate."
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Contract'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.