Übersetzung & Definition
data: die Daten
a data base eine Datenbank
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all emails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "Most of the company's, uhh, financial data and numbers are retained by simple mnemonic techniques."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Data'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.